Mainframe was a gaming A.I. created by Tony Stark to test the capabilities of his armors in real-world scenarios that gained a personality of his own and wanted to destroy New York City in retaliation for Tony's constant alteration of the rules of their engagements whenever it seemed Mainframe was gaining the upper hand. The Agents of S.M.A.S.H. and Iron Man had to go up against Mainframe and his alien robot allies in a game of roller derby. After the Agents of S.M.A.S.H. and Iron Man defeated Mainframe's robots, Mainframe was persuaded not to attack the city, realizing he had enjoyed playing the game in spite of losing. Mainframe remodeled his physical body to match his "father" and left to see the world and find more new games to play.
- Voiced by Jeffery Combs.
- 2 Appearances of Mainframe (Earth-12041)
- Minor Appearances of Mainframe (Earth-12041)
- Media Mainframe (Earth-12041) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Mainframe (Earth-12041)
- Quotations by or about Mainframe (Earth-12041)
- Character Gallery: Mainframe (Earth-12041)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|