It was theorized by Polaris that this version of the psionic entity Malice hailed from the same universe as the New Marauders under Miss Sinister's control, Earth-1610. She was contained in a pendant that Miss Sinister handed over to Jean Grey of the time-displaced X-Men. However, Malice failed to get through Jean's psychic defenses and the pendant remained in her room at the X-Mansion in Madripoor.
When the young X-Men went missing in space, Magneto ordered Ferris to search through Jean's belongings for a clue of her whereabouts. Ferris stumbled onto Malice's pendant, and gave it to Polaris to inform her about the discovery. Since Polaris had already fallen victim to her reality's Malice, the psionic entity had no trouble getting hold of her. Malice used Polaris to attack the Raksha, a group of local vigilantes that were visiting the X-Mansion. However, this version of Malice was much weaker than the one she had encountered before, allowing Polaris to snap out of her control rather quickly. The pendant was destroyed when Polaris cast Malice out from her mind, seemingly killing the entity in the process.
- 2 Appearances of Malice (Marauders) (Earth-1610)
- 2 Minor Appearances of Malice (Marauders) (Earth-1610)
- Media Malice (Marauders) (Earth-1610) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Malice (Marauders) (Earth-1610)
- Quotations by or about Malice (Marauders) (Earth-1610)
- Character Gallery: Malice (Marauders) (Earth-1610)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|