Appearing in "Whatever Knows Fear... Part 1 of 3"
- Nathan Mehr (First appearance)
- Schist Petroleum Company (First appearance)
- Bywater Police Department (First appearance)
- Sheriff Jim Corley (First appearance)
- Yvette Scott (First appearance)
- Man-Thing/Mantokwe (Theodore Sallis) (First appearance)
- Spider-Man (Graphic on a t-shirt)
- Lansdale Insurance Company
- Mr. Lansdale (Voice)
- Zuni People (Mentioned)
- Mayor Leonard Wynne (Cameo)
- God (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Man-Thing/Mantokwe Idol
- Rental Car
- Construction Vehicles
Synopsis for "Whatever Knows Fear... Part 1 of 3"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- PART 1 (OF 3) What evil lurks in the brackish waters of the swamp? It's the return of one of Marvel's all-time favorite horror characters: Man-Thing! Just in time for the upcoming theatrical film release by Lion's Gate Films, this three-issue movie "prequel" is written by Hans Rodionoff, screenwriter for the Man-Thing film, and drawn by "master of the macabre" Kyle Hotz (The Hood). Set in the Bywater Swamp from the Man-Thing film, this self-contained story will enhance the movie-going experience with BRAND-NEW content we found lurking in the shadows of the bayou!
- This issue is reprinted in other comics and books, see references for more info.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Man-Thing Vol 4 1 on the forums
- Images from Man-Thing Vol 4 1
Links and References
|Like this? Let us know!|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.