Manfred Ellsworth Haller was once a promising hydraulic engineer and generous philanthropist. As the founder of Haller Hydraulics, he designed and developed a suit of exoskeleton armor to enable explorers to survive hostile environments and allow rescue personnel to traverse hazardous terrain.
Unfortunately, after the Superhuman Registration Act became law, Tony Stark discovered Haller was clandestinely supplying unregistered, tech-based heroes with parts and services. Haller Hydraulics was closed and Haller's assets were frozen. Halleer fled to Timbuktu, Mali, in search of enlightenment, but instead found an elderly devotee of the Hindu god Ganesha who foresaw his arrival and bestowed upon him the vastly powerful Sy-Torak Gem, which warped Haller's mind and transformed him into the pachyderm-like Behemoth. He returned to the US to seek vengeance upon She-Hulk, but was defeated by her allies the Lady Liberators.
- 10 Appearances of Manfred Haller (Earth-616)
- 1 Minor Appearances of Manfred Haller (Earth-616)
- Media Manfred Haller (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 3 Images featuring Manfred Haller (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Manfred Haller (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Manfred Haller (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|