Martin Ellwood was a Kree Guardian who took residence on Earth. During his time there he became known as the super hero Captain Marvel. At some point, he fell in love with and married his wife, Alice. At some point in time, Martin passed away under unknown circumstances.
Their son, Marvin, inherited his father's abilities. During his childhood, Alice kept a room in the upstairs of their suburban home locked, containing all the items relating to her late husband's super hero activity with the intention of showing it to Marvin when he was older.
When Marvin descended into the core of Galactus, Computo followed him in. As the battle with Kreega turned against Marvin, Computo let out a bright flash of light, creating an image of Martin which conferred his energy to his son.
- 2 Appearances of Mar-Vell (Earth-2301)
- Minor Appearances of Mar-Vell (Earth-2301)
- Media Mar-Vell (Earth-2301) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Mar-Vell (Earth-2301)
- Quotations by or about Mar-Vell (Earth-2301)
- Character Gallery: Mar-Vell (Earth-2301)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|