Appearing in "Furious Anger"
- Madripoor Police Force
- Hellfire Trading Company
- Numerous unnamed mutants
- Forge (Mentioned)
- Magneto (Erik Lehnsherr) (Mentioned)
- Stepford Cuckoos (Mentioned)
- Red Queen (Captain Kate Pryde) (Corpse)
- Pyro (St. John Allerdyce) (Mentioned)
- Homines Verendi (Mentioned)
- Goddess (Ma'at) (Invoked)
- Cyclops (Scott Summers) (Mentioned)
- The Red Diamond (Named only)
- Jumbo Carnation (Named only)
- Jean Grey (Named only)
- Stinger (Wendy Sherman) (Named only)
- Morlocks (Named only)
- Quiet Council of Krakoa (Named only)
- Mister Sinister (Nathaniel Essex) (Named only)
- Lockheed (Revealed to be alive)
Races and Species:
- Solar System
- Atlantic Ocean
- Savage Land, Antarctica (Mentioned)
- Pacific Ocean
- Brazil (Mentioned)
- Moon, Earth Orbit (Mentioned)
- The Orchis Forge, Sun (Mentioned)
- Hell (Invoked)
- Flowers of Krakoa
Synopsis for "Furious Anger"
- Synopsis not yet written.
THE TREASURE OF ISLAND M!
As Verendi’s plans against Krakoa grow, the Marauders find themselves missing something vital… something that brings Storm and the White Queen to blows. Artist Stefano Caselli (AVENGERS, AMAZING SPIDER-MAN) joins the crew of the craziest X-series of them all!
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Marauders Vol 1 8 on the forums
- 3 Image(s) from Marauders Vol 1 8
|Like this? Let us know!|