- The wind was at my back for so long that I nearly forgot the taste... of utter defeat. Oh, darling. We planned it all so well, but God knows what to do with plans, don't they? Now my queen is off the board, and I'm back on my heels. I feel the call of my... darker designs. Would I be the White Queen without them? I covet what I cannot have, I take pleasure in pain, but you inspire me to... rise above all that. Now our enemies from without and within smell the faintest whiff of blood. I will hold fast until the winds shift. I need you back, Kate.
- -- White Queen
Appearing in "Journey to the Center of Pyro"
- Quiet Council of Krakoa
- Stepford Cuckoos
- Homines Verendi
- Madripoor Police Force (Named only)
- Triads (Named only)
- United Nations (Named only)
- Ambassador Donald Pierce (Named only)
- Order of X (Named only)
- Lim Zhao (Named only)
- The Company (Named only)
- Agent Jeff Bannister (Named only)
- Hellfire Trading Company (Named only)
- Red Queen (Kate Pryde) (Mentioned) (Deceased)
- Morlocks (Named only)
- X-Force (Mentioned)
- Beast (Hank McCoy) (Named only)
- The Five
- God (Yahweh) (Referenced)
Races and Species:
- Astral Plane
- Pacific Ocean
- New York City, New York, United States of America, North America (Named only)
- Arizona, United States of America, North America (Named only)
- Rio Verde (Named only)
- Hell (Invoked)
- Flowers of Krakoa
- Yellowjacket's Suit
- Pym Particles (Behind the scenes)
- Pollen (Named only)
- Magneto's Helmet
- The Marauder (Illusion)
Synopsis for "Journey to the Center of Pyro"
- Synopsis not yet written.
A very small attack on Krakoa grows into something much bigger, thanks to Yellowjacket! Can Captain Kate’s crew swat him before his sting pays off?
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Marauders Vol 1 9 on the forums
- 7 Image(s) from Marauders Vol 1 9
|Like this? Let us know!|