Marco Delgado was an Acolyte for Magneto who later died in the crash landing of Asteroid M.
He was later revived during the Necrosha storyline.
Ability to increase strength and size. Fellow Acolyte Chrome once altered his molecular structure to make him almost as dense as adamantium, sacrificing speed and agility for strength and durability. In this state, he had a rocky, brown appearance.
|Power Grid |
Normal human male with intensive regular exercise.
Cause of Death: Destruction of Asteroid M when it entered Earth's atmosphere
- 7 Appearances of Marco Delgado (Earth-616)
- 4 Minor Appearances of Marco Delgado (Earth-616)
- Media Marco Delgado (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 4 Images featuring Marco Delgado (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Marco Delgado (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Marco Delgado (Earth-616)
- Marco Delgado in Wikipedia
- Marco Delgado in Uncannyxmen.net
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Marvel Encyclopedia Volume 2: X-Men
- Marvel Encyclopedia #X-Men
|Like this? Let us know!|