Marco Delgado was an Acolyte for Magneto who later died in the crash landing of Asteroid M.
Delgado was resurrected via the Transmode Virus during the Necrosha crisis and, searching for Magneto with his fellow acolytes Cortez and Mellencamp, battled Deadpool and Loa. They were eventually, and contrary to the others "zombies" who weren't possible to kill, killed by Loa's powers (Loa was used as a projectile by Deadpool).
Size Addition: Delgado possessed the Mutant ability to increase his size, to a unknown limit. This growth process would have required the rapid acquisition of bodily mass, presumably this was obtained from an extradimensional source.
- Superhuman Strength: This requirement of extradimensional mass used in the growth process, would appear to fortify all of Delgado's cellular tissue (including his bones and muscles) thus enabling him to support his increased weight. Thusly this granted Delgado superhuman strength in proportion to his increased size presumably.
Assisted Transmutation: While not one of Delgado's Mutant abilities, his fellow Acolyte Chrome had on one occasion altered Delgado's molecular structure to make him almost as dense as the metallic substance adamantium. By doing this Delgado sacrificed speed and agility, for increased strength and durability. While Delgado was in this transmuted state, he had a brown rock-like substance appearance.
Normal human male with intensive regular exercise. When Delgado grew in size, his strength increased to superhuman levels.
- Cause of Death: Destruction of Asteroid M when it entered Earth's atmosphere
- 8 Appearances of Marco Delgado (Earth-616)
- 2 Minor Appearances of Marco Delgado (Earth-616)
- Media Marco Delgado (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 3 Images featuring Marco Delgado (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Marco Delgado (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Marco Delgado (Earth-616)
- Marco Delgado (Earth-616) at Wikipedia.org
- Marco Delgado in Uncannyxmen.net
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|