Maggie Dillon was hired by Tony Stark to contact Arthur Parks, the Living Laser, using "telepathic intrabeam particle communication" technology. Initial attempts caused Dr. Dillon to have seizure like systems and brief cardiac arrest. Additional monitoring and protective gear was added; Maggie refused to abort as she felt progress was being made. Dillon successfully made contact with Parks and discussed his obsession with Iron Man. However, Parks used the opportunity to overload the TIP system and transmit himself to the outside world. The process of doing so fatally wounded Maggie.
Criminal psychology, especially related to superhuman crimes.
- 5 Appearances of Margaret Dillon (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Margaret Dillon (Earth-616)
- Media Margaret Dillon (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Margaret Dillon (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Margaret Dillon (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Margaret Dillon (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|