Maria Hill was the Director of S.H.I.E.L.D. and Chairwoman of the Joint Chiefs, but felt discontent with her job due to society having effectively achieved world peace. When Laura Kinney decided to assassinate Doctor Doom, she insisted on joining her on her mission. Despite disapproving of Hill's ruthless tactics, Laura reluctantly agreed.
The group arrived in Latveria and infiltrated the Doom Dome, where Maria's several cybernetic enhancements shut down as a result of all non-Doom technology ceasing to function within the dome. Shortly after, they were ambushed by a group of Doombots. Maria gave Hawkeye a special bullet secretly containing a shrunken Janet Van Dyne, which was shot into a Doombot, subsequently taking control of it.
During the conflict, Maria was shot at and Laura attempted to take the blast for her, but it passed though her and struck Maria in the chest. As she lay dying, Maria rejoiced that they were so close to achieving true peace before she died in Kate and Laura's arms.
After her death, Kate suggested burying her, but Laura refused to have Maria buried in an Earth where their work was still incomplete.
Numerous parts of Maria's body are cybernetic, possibly a result of the techno-organic virus. As a result, they are unable to function within the Doom Dome, which shuts down all non-Doom technology.
Various cybernetic body replacements.
- This version of Maria Hill bears physical similarities to Cable of Earth-616, with both having short gray hair and numerous cybernetics, including a yellow bionic eye. This suggests that Maria may be infected with the Techno-Organic Virus.
- 2 Appearances of Maria Hill (Earth-18366)
- 1 Minor Appearances of Maria Hill (Earth-18366)
- Media Maria Hill (Earth-18366) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Maria Hill (Earth-18366)
- 1 Quotations by or about Maria Hill (Earth-18366)
- Character Gallery: Maria Hill (Earth-18366)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|