Marie Grant was a police officer in Spokane who, apparently, killed a young man on duty. Her outstanding record as a police officer allowed her to get the sentence of twenty years in prison, where she used her violent tendencies to stay alive. Nick Fury became aware of her, and decided to ask her to join the S.H.I.E.L.D. super human unit known as the West Coast Ultimates, a secret version of the known super hero team, for which she underwent a mutation to be transformed into a feline.
After failing to find terrorist Osama bin Laden in Pakistan, her teammate Wonder Man Hulked-out, forcing his teammates to fight him. This situation, along the team's previous rogue attitude, made S.H.I.E.L.D. decide they were too dangerous. Nick Fury decided to put them in stasis tubes until they were truly needed.
Nick Fury planned to use the West Coast Ultimates against the Maker and the Children of Tomorrow, but didn't. During the Civil War, California tried to become an independent country, but they were forced by President Steven Rogers to remain a part of the United States. The special advisor to California's governor, Spokesperson Ford learned about the West Coast Ultimates, taking them from S.H.I.E.L.D. scientist Hugo Lopez's lab and decided to unleash them against the Ultimates.
- Superhuman Strength: Tigra has enough superhuman strength to be able to draw blood from an opponent with enhanced durability like Captain America. 
- Superhuman Stamina
- Superhuman Durability: Tigra is much more resistant than any human being and can survive powerful impacts that would otherwise kill or seriously injure an ordinary person, she is resistant enough to survive a punch from her teammate Wonder Man. 
- Superhuman Speed
- 3 Appearances of Marie Grant (Earth-1610)
- Minor Appearances of Marie Grant (Earth-1610)
- Media Marie Grant (Earth-1610) was Mentioned in
- 8 Images featuring Marie Grant (Earth-1610)
- Quotations by or about Marie Grant (Earth-1610)
- Character Gallery: Marie Grant (Earth-1610)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|