Detective Martin Soap investigated the brutal slayings of men belonging to Dutch Shultz's criminal organization, which he strongly concluded to be the work of a single man known as the Punisher. Though his fellow investigators laughed off his theory until Soap's investigation at the Bronx Zoo finds the body of The Russian, with the Punisher's mask. Soap's investigation was concluded that the Russian was the Punisher and the police covered up everything on the vigilante. However, it is hinted that Soap suspected otherwise after his colleagues raised questioning plot holes regarding the Russian's death.
Seemingly those of Martin Soap (Earth-616)#Powers.
- Soap is commented to be "New York's answer to Eliot Ness".
- 3 Appearances of Martin Soap (Earth-90214)
- Minor Appearances of Martin Soap (Earth-90214)
- Media Martin Soap (Earth-90214) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Martin Soap (Earth-90214)
- Quotations by or about Martin Soap (Earth-90214)
- Character Gallery: Martin Soap (Earth-90214)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|