He was born in the borough of Brooklyn. He is the ex-husband of colourist Michele Wolfman.
Marv Wolfman was a prolific creator at Marvel Comics in the 1970's, working on mainstay titles such as Amazing Spider-Man, Daredevil, Captain America, and Fantastic Four. As a writer, his creations include notable characters such as Bullseye, Black Cat, Blade, Moonstone, and Nova. He also once had to prove to the Comics Code Authority that he was not, in fact, a Wolfman (no, not really).
Upon moving across the aisle to DC Comics, Wolfman was one of the architects of Crisis on Infinite Earths.
- Comics that were produced while "Marv Wolfman" was Editor-in-Chief
- Comics that "Marv Wolfman" edited
- Works that "Marv Wolfman" wrote
- Comics that "Marv Wolfman" coloured
- Subjects created by "Marv Wolfman"
Images Attributed to Marv Wolfman (Earth-1218)
- No special notes
- No trivia
Links and References
- See also, Marv Wolfman at the DC Database Project.
- Mark Wolfman at the Comic Book DB
- Marv Wolfman (Earth-1218) at the Internet Movie Database