Appearing in "Vendetta"
- Elena "Yo-Yo" Rodriguez (Main story and flashback)
- S.H.I.E.L.D. (Main story and flashback)
- Colonel Victor Ramon (Only in flashback)
- Strategic Scientific Reserve (Named only) (Only in flashback)
- Secret Warriors (Mentioned) (Only in flashback)
- Francisco Rodriguez (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Earth-199999 (Main story and flashback)
- Sokovia Accords (Mentioned) (Only in flashback)
- Unidentified weapon being sold (Behind the scenes) (Only in flashback)
- Zephyr One (Mentioned) (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for "Vendetta"
Yo-Yo finds Daisy while she is working out so they can get their story straight when Director Mace inevitably grills her. Yo-Yo recalls several months ago the newly-instated director called her to the Playground to sign the Sokovia Accords. She tried to get access to S.H.I.E.L.D.'s files on Col. Victor Ramon, the man who killed her cousin, while she waited to meet him. Coulson finds her while he's packing his things to take on the Zephyr. Yo-Yo asks him to help her find Col. Ramon, but Coulson says she can put her trust in Director Mace. He then says goodbye and gives her an old S.H.I.E.L.D. medal that once belonged to Peggy Carter. Little did Yo-Yo know just how dangerous Col. Ramon had become...
- No special notes.
- This episode marks Joe Quesada's directorial debut.
|Elena "Yo-Yo" Rodriguez||Natalia Cordova-Buckley|
|Agent Phil Coulson||Clark Gregg|
|Quake / Agent Daisy Johnson||Chloe Bennet|
|Col. Victor Ramon||Yancey Arias|
|Agent Anderson||Alexander Wraith|
Links and References