Appearing in 1st story
- Ant-Man (Hank Pym) (First appearance historically)
- Unnamed Hydra test subject
Races and Species:
- Ant-Man's Suit (First appearance)
- Ant-Man's Helmet (First appearance)
- Memory Suppression Device (Mentioned)
Synopsis for 1st story
At a S.H.I.E.L.D. Research & Development Lab," consultant Dr. Hank Pym examines an experimental helmet of his own design before being interrupted by Howard Stark, who informs Pym that S.H.I.E.L.D. will be sending an undercover agent into East Berlin in order to prevent a group of Russian radicals from successfully reverse-engineering Hydra technology.
Stark requests the use of Pym's suit, but Pym refuses unless he is the one to wear the suit in the field. The two argue briefly, but are interrupted by Peggy Carter. Stark storms off, leaving Carter with Pym, who dons his experimental suit before Carter leads him to a shooting range at the facility. Carter gives Pym a handgun, which he promptly disassembles; Carter then points her gun at Pym, pulling the trigger just as Pym shrinks in an instant, avoiding the bullets before returning to his normal size. Carter is satisfied that Pym's technology works.
In East Berlin, Pym uses his suit to shrink himself and scale the Berlin Wall, crossing the "death strip" before being intercepted by a vicious guard dog...
GET READY FOR MARVEL’S NEXT SMASH HIT FILM WITH THIS OFFICIAL PREQUEL!
• Before Scott Lang becomes Marvel’s shrinking sensation, Dr. Hank Pym will pull on the helmet and leap into action on a death-defying mission that will take him into the icy heart of Cold War East Berlin!
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Marvel's Ant-Man Prelude Vol 1 1 on the forums
- Images from Marvel's Ant-Man Prelude Vol 1 1
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|