Appearing in "Beneath the Surface"
- Wrecking Crew (Mentioned)
- Piledriver (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- Doctor Doom (Mentioned)
- Galactus (Mentioned)
- The Cabal (Mentioned)
- Hawkeye's Bow and Trick Arrows
- Black Widow's Gauntlets
- Serpent Crown
- Destroyer (Enchanted Armor) (Mentioned)
- Iron Man Armor MK L
- Falcon Armor
- Captain America's Shield
- Hydro Armor
Synopsis for "Beneath the Surface"
When Hawkeye and Black Widow stumble upon the Serpent Crown, they must work together with the Atlanteans led by Attuma's former adviser Lady Zartra to stop Attuma's battalion from destroying Atlantis and controlling the Atlantean beast Giganto.
- Falcon's underwater look is designed to be a nod to Walter Newell, better known as Stingray.
- Based on Avengers #154