Appearing in "Dark Avengers"
- Avengers (First appearance)
- Iron Man (Tony Stark) (First appearance) (Joins team) (Death)
- Falcon (Sam Wilson) (Only appearance) (Joins team)
- Thor (First appearance) (Joins team)
- Hulk (Bruce Banner) (First appearance) (Joins team)
- Hawkeye (Clint Barton) (Only appearance) (Joins team)
- Captain (Steve Rogers) (First appearance) (Joins team)
- Black Widow (Natasha Romanoff) (First appearance) (Joins team)
- Squadron Supreme
- J. Jonah Jameson (Only appearance) (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- S.H.I.E.L.D. (Mentioned)
- Oscorp (On billboard only)
- Reality Gem (First appearance)
- Power Prism (First appearance)
- Iron Man Armor MK L
- Falcon Armor
- Hawkeye's Bow and Trick Arrows
- Black Widow's Gauntlets
- Captain America's Shield
- Zarda's Sledge
Synopsis for "Dark Avengers"
In a flipped reality, where superheroes are supervillains and vise versa, Iron Man gets a strange vision after battling the Squadron Supreme. He and the "evil" versions of the other Avengers discover that the Squadron Supreme have the Reality Infinity Gem, and have used it to change the world in their image. Can the Avengers regain their lost sense of justice and fix reality?
- No special notes.
- The Captain's uniform was based on the costume he used as The Captain.
- Iron Man's armor resembles the Iron Man Armor Model 42.
Links and References