- Iron Man (Tony Stark)
- Stark Industries
- Pepper Potts
- Nick Fury
- Maria Hill
- Agent 19 (Voice)
- Willie Lumpkin
- Ghost (Ava Starr)
- Living Laser (Arthur Parks)
- Oscorp (Named only)
- Norman Osborn (Mentioned)
- Daily Globe (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- Daily Bugle (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- Advanced Idea Mechanics (Named only)
- Roxxon Energy (Mentioned)
- Dario Agger (Voice)
- Avengers (Mentioned)
- Thor (Mentioned)
- Morgan Stark (Voice)
- Stark Industries
- Abe Zimmer (Photo)
- Bambi Arbogast (Photo)
- James Rhodes (Photo)
- Happy Hogan (Photo)
- Carol Danvers (Mentioned)
- Namor (Mentioned)
- Maya Hansen (Mentioned)
- Stane International (Named only)
- Omnisapient Systems (Mentioned)
- Brand Corporation (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- United States of America
- Savage Land (Mentioned)
Tony Stark has retired from making weapons and instead creates technology used to battle evil as Iron Man. After several years as a world-famous Super Hero, Tony is attacked by the mysterious Ghost, a hacker and anti-corporate activist who repurposes old Stark Industries weapons. In her efforts to topple his empire, Ghost attacks Stark’s corporate locations around the world, leading to ever-escalating stakes and a final showdown.
- Josh Keaton as Iron Man / Tony Stark
- Chantelle Barry as Ghost / Ava Starr
- Leila Birch as F.R.I.D.A.Y.
- Ike Amadi as Nick Fury
- Jennifer Hale as Pepper Potts
- This game was revealed on March 25, 2019 during Sony Interactive Entertainment's first "State of Play" online presentation.
- On January 17, 2020 the game was announced to be delayed from its original release date of February 28 to May 15. The game was later further pushed back to July 3.
- The game was released with a Digital Deluxe Edition which includes four exclusive skins (Golden Avenger, Black Centurion, Sun Stinger, Stealth Armor), twelve research points (an in-game currency), the Marvel's Iron Man VR Digital Deluxe Soundtrack, and an exclusive Play Station 4 theme.
- Pre-order bonuses for any edition of the game consisted of four exclusive skins (Original Armor, Vintage, Silver Centurion, and Ultraviolet) and a dynamic Play Station 4 theme.
- A free demo for the game was released on May 21. It consists of the game's tutorial and first story missions, and a Flight Challenge and Advanced Combat Challenge optional missions. Downloading and playing the demo unlocks the Molten Lava Armor Deco skin for the entirety of the game.
- The game was released as part of a PlayStation VR bundle, which contains a physical copy of the game, a PlayStation VR headset, two PlayStation Move motion controllers, a PlayStation Camera, and a PSVR demo disc for $349.99.
- People playing the game on launch weekend could unlock the Iron Patriot custom deco if they completed F.R.I.D.A.Y.'s flight challenge in Chapter 2 in under par time.
- On August 21st, the game received a free patch update that included New Game+, an "Ultimate" difficulty mode, new weapons, a set of eight new Custom Armor Decos (including the previously limited Iron Patriot), and quality of life features.
- Iron Man's suit in this game, the Impulse Armor, was designed by Adi Granov. Granov additionally designed the layout for the game's cover.
Links and References
- Marvel's Iron Man VR Game │ PS4 - PlayStation
- Marvel's Iron Man VR │ 2020 Game for PlayStation VR │ Trailer, Release Date │ Marvel
- Marvel's Iron Man VR Game. PlayStation. Retrieved on 12 May 2020.
- Dinh, Christine (26 June 2020). A Guide on Everything We Know About 'Marvel’s Iron Man VR'. Marvel. Retrieved on 2 July 2020.
- Payton, Ryan (25 March 2019). Marvel’s Iron Man VR Arrives 2019 on VR. PlayStation Blog. Retrieved on 1 July 2020.
- McWhertor, Michael (17 January 2020). Iron Man VR delayed to May. Polygon. Retrieved on 22 January 2020.
- PlayStation on Twitter: "SIE Update: We are pleased to announce that... ". Twitter (12 May 2020). Retrieved on 12 May 2020.
- Dedmon, Tanner (5 October 2019). Marvel's Iron Man VR Pre-Order Bonuses and Deluxe Edition Revealed. ComicBook.com. Retrieved on 22 January 2020.}}
- Carpenter, Nicole (21 May 2020). An extended Marvel’s Iron Man VR demo is out today. Polygon. Retrieved on 22 May 2020.}}
- Dinh, Christine (1 July 2020). Tony Stark Must Suit Up Against Ghost and Living Laser in New 'Marvel’s Iron Man VR' Trailer. Marvel. Retrieved on 1 July 2020.
- Higdon, Blaine (21 August 2020). Free patch update for Marvel’s Iron Man VR including New Game+, available today. PlayStation.Blog. Retrieved on 22 August 2020.
- Dinh, Christine (25 March 2019). Marvel's Iron Man VR To Arrive Exclusively on PlayStation VR in 2019. Marvel.com. Retrieved on 22 January 2020.
- Granov, Adi (4 August 2019). My alternate cover for Iron Man VR game.... - Adi Granov Illustration. Adi Granov Illustration. Retrieved on 22 January 2020.