Appearing in "AKA Crush Syndrome"
- Jessica Jones (Main story and flashback)
- Det. Oscar Clemons (First appearance) (Unnamed)
- Bob Shlottman (Mentioned)
- Barbara Shlottman (Mentioned)
- Roy Healy
- Hope Shlottman
- Owen Shlottman (Mentioned)
- Wendy Ross-Hogarth (Mentioned)
- Gina (Named)
- Malcolm Ducasse
- Ruben (First full appearance)
- Robyn (First full appearance)
- Yuliana (First appearance) (Unnamed)
- Reva Connors (First full appearance) (Only in flashback) (Corpse)
- Charles Wallace (First appearance) (Only in flashback)
- WNEX New York
- Dorothy Walker (Mentioned)
- Maureen Denton (First appearance)
- Jack Denton (First appearance)
- Dr. David Kurata (First appearance)
Races and Species:
- Earth-199999 (Main story and flashback)
- MTA Bus M57 Crosstown (Destroyed) (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for "AKA Crush Syndrome"
Synopsis not yet written
|Jessica Jones||Krysten Ritter|
|Luke Cage||Mike Colter|
|Trish Walker||Rachael Taylor|
|Hope Shlottman||Erin Moriarty|
|Malcolm Ducasse||Eka Darville|
|Jeri Hogarth||Carrie-Anne Moss|
|Roy Healy||Joseph Ragno|
|Maureen Denton||Leslie Lyles|
|Dr. David Kurata||Thom Sesma|
|Det. Oscar Clemons||Clarke Peters|
|Gina Linetti||Nedra McClyde|
|Reva Connors||Parisa Fitz-Henley|
|Andre Linetti||Neimah Djourabchi|
|Jack Denton||Ben Kahre|
- In this episode, the MetLife Building is seen in the New York skyline. This is odd because at this point in the Earth-199999 universe, majority of the building is supposed to be replaced with the Avengers Tower. Furthermore, despite being seen in the marketing of both Marvel's Jessica Jones and Marvel's Daredevil, the Avengers Tower never makes an appearance in the shows themselves.
- Jessica takes the identification badge of a "J. Pannuccio" while at Metro General Hospital. The name is a reference to the show's assistant property master, Jessica Panuccio.
- While in disguise, Jessica says she's under the orders of a Dr. Carter. This could possibly be a reference to Dr. John Carter of from the television series ER. Additionally, Jessica says she's a transferee from the hospital Seattle Grace, which is the main setting of the television series Grey's Anatomy.
Links and References
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.