Appearing in "AKA You're a Winner!"
- Jessica Jones (Main story and flashback)
- Malcolm Ducasse (Joins Kilgrave Support Group)
- Luke Cage (Full name revealed)
- Hogarth, Chao and Benowitz
- Hope Shlottman
- Harvey (First appearance)
- Angela del Toro (Mentioned)
- Sissy Garcia (Full name revealed)
- Bob Shlottman (Mentioned)
- Barbara Shlottman (Mentioned)
- Reva Connors (Only in flashback)
- Wendy Ross-Hogarth (Mentioned)
- Mr. Lin (First appearance)
- Victor (First appearance)
- Antoine Grier (First appearance)
- Serena Grier (First appearance)
- Charles Wallace (First full appearance)
- Kilgrave Support Group
- Hammond Labs (Mentioned)
- MTA Bus M57 Crosstown
- Luke Cage's Motorcycle (First appearance)
Synopsis for "AKA You're a Winner!"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Danielle Ferland and Ryan Farrell are credited as Clair and Jackson, respectively, despite not actually appearing on screen in the episode.
- Jessica refers Luke to another private investigator named Angela Del Toro. In the comics, Angela del Toro is a former FBI agent who fought crime under the name "White Tiger".
- The warehouse Jessica and Luke find Antoine in is the same warehouse the Russians were preparing for their attack on Wilson Fisk before they were caught in an explosion.
- The dogs that attack Luke are named Myers and Krueger, references to iconic horror film characters Michael Myers and Freddy Krueger
- The song that Antoine is seen listening through his headphones and rapping to, is Backseat Freestyle by Kendrick Lamar from the 2012 album good kid, m.A.A.d city.
|Jessica Jones||Krysten Ritter|
|Luke Cage||Mike Colter|
|Hope Shlottman||Erin Moriarty|
|Malcolm Ducasse||Eka Darville|
|Jeri Hogarth||Carrie-Anne Moss|
|Sissy Garcia||Charleigh Parker|
|Reva Connors||Parisa Fitz-Henley|
|Len Sirkes||Brett Azar|
|Antoine Grier||Dante E. Clark|
|Charles Wallace||Sean Weil|
|Serena Grier||Jesmille Darbouze|
|Mr. Lin||Kevin Yamada|
|Prison nurse||Danielle K. Thomas|
Links and References
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.