Appearing in "Wig Out"
- Claire Temple
- Bobby Fish
- Colleen Wing
- Reverend James Lucas
- Dontrell "Cockroach" Hamilton
- Harlem's Paradise
- Morty "Mr. Fish" Norris (First appearance)
- C.J. Powell (Full name first revealed)
- Drea Powell
- Arturo Rey III (Mentioned)
- Dr. Tilda Dillard
- Dr. Jackson Dillard (Mentioned)
- Cornell Stokes (Mentioned)
- Mama Mabel Stokes (Mentioned)
- Eric Benét (Topical reference)
- Nike (Mentioned)
- Larry (First appearance)
- Joe (First appearance)
- Robert (First appearance)
- Auntie Ingrid (First appearance)
- Usain Bolt (Topical reference)
- Nigel Garrison (Corpse)
- Barack Obama (Mentioned) (Topical reference)
- Alex Wesley
- Atreus Plastics (First appearance)
- Mark Higgins (First full appearance)
- "Piranha" Jones
- Danny Rand (Mentioned)
- Bakuto (Mentioned)
- Pop (Mentioned)
- Soledad Temple (Mentioned)
- Bill Norris (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "Wig Out"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- The title of the episode is named after the song "Wig Out" from the album Mecca and the Soul Brother by Pete Rock & CL Smooth.
- The songs featured in this episode are:
- "World A Music" by Ini Kamoze
- "Under Mi Sensi" by Barrington Levy
- "I Know You Know" performed by Esperanza Spalding and Leo Genovese
- "Trip Into the Light" by Jeremy & the Harlequins (played diegetically)
- "Atropa Belladonna Blues" by majestico (played diegetically)
- "Chase the Devil" by Max Romeo and The Upsetters
- "You Can Leave, but It's Going to Cost You" by Marvin Gaye
- No trivia.
Links and References
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.