Warning! This comic has a publication date of next year and the article below may contain spoilers!
Read beyond this point at your own risk!
Appearing in 1st story
- Midtown School of Science & Technology Students
- Mr. Harrington
- Aaron Davis (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- Avengers (Referenced)
- God (Yahweh) (Invoked)
- Howard Stark (Mentioned)
- Doris Toomes (Referenced)
Races and Species:
- Spider-Man's Suit
- Spider-Man's Web-Shooters
- Vulture's Wings
- Chitauri technology
- Iron Man Armor MK XLVII
- Arc Reactor
- Staten Island Ferry
- Stark's Jet
Synopsis for 1st story
DON’T MESS WITH THE VULTURE!
Determined to prove to his mentor, TONY STARK, A.K.A. IRON MAN, that he’s ready to be an Avenger, PETER PARKER, A.K.A. SPIDER-MAN, has been tracking down a weapons dealer distributing alien CHITAURI technology in Queens. But when that same technology threatens Peter’s fellow students, it’s up to SPIDER-MAN to save the day! However, when THE VULTURE flies in to protect his operation, will Peter be able to defend his neighborhood from the winged menace or will there be no more neighborhood left to save?
Find out in the thrilling conclusion and get ready for this summer’s SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME with this adaption of the smash hit SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING!
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Marvel's Spider-Man: Far From Home Prelude Vol 1 2 on the forums
- Images from Marvel's Spider-Man: Far From Home Prelude Vol 1 2
|Like this? Let us know!|