Appearing in "Fifth Column"
- First Line:
- Northwestern University students
- Hegemen Police officers
- Ben Grimm's friends
- United States of America
- Yeti's Temple
- Skrull scoutship
- Mister Justice's jet
Synopsis for "Fifth Column"
Walkabout rescues the First Line from Nocturne as the villainous vampire infects the Baxter Building with a bio-mechanical organism. Meanwhile, a man who stumbles across a crashed Skrull scoutship is revealed to by a Skrull spy by Reed Richards.
- Two of twelve is shown below the issue number.
- The Lost Generation was printed in reverse order.
- This issue explains why the top seven floors of the Baxter Building were eventually rebuilt as the headquarters of the Fantastic Four, since those floors were destroyed by Nocturne releasing a techno-organic organism.
- The subplot in which the amnesiac Skrull spy accidentally caught himself is based on the story "Why Won't They Believe Me?" from Amazing Adult Fantasy #7 by Stan Lee and Steve Ditko. Writer Roger Stern confirms this in the text page of this issue.
- Marvel: The Lost Generation was published in reverse order.
|Like this? Let us know!|