Appearing in "Out of Time!"
- Electromagnetic refractualizers
Synopsis for "Out of Time!"
The Looter "borrows" the electromagnetic refractualizers at the Institute for SeismoHarmonic Studies to find his meteor's geologic twin. While Spider-Man analyzes the situation, the cops charge in on the scene. Looter sets off an explosive which knocks Spider-Man out of the building through a skylight window. Thor catches Spider-Man.
Thor uses his hammer to protect Spider-Man from the coming cataclysm, which turns out to stop time. Thor says he has seen this happen before, when his father used the Frostgaard Crystal to stop a horde of trolls. Thor realizes the leader of that horde must now have the Crystal. Thor and Spider-Man fight off the troll horde in New York, until realizing the exact same horde is also in Asgard at the same time. Thor and Spider-Man both attack the leader, who stole the Crystal, at the same time, causing the army to fade away. Odin summons Thor and Spider-Man, and tells them that disturbances caused by the Looter's rock helped the troll horde escape. Odin sends Spider-Man and Thor back to New York a moment before time froze.
- Thor says his favorite television show is about Robert, a "short yellow man who lives under the sea," and "the sponge with the straight trousers." This is a clear reference to SpongeBob SquarePants.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Marvel Adventures: Super Heroes Vol 2 14 on the forums
- 4 Images from Marvel Adventures: Super Heroes Vol 2 14
|Like this? Let us know!|