Appearing in "Magneto Triumphant!"
- Scarlet Witch
Synopsis for "Magneto Triumphant!"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Marvel Adventures debuted after the series Adventures of Spider-Man Vol 1 and Adventures of the X-Men Vol 1 ended, making it possible this is a spiritual follow-up to those Adventures series.
- The first five issues form a storyarc that has some callbacks to the prior Adventures line. For example, Magneto's team consists of himself, Toad, Scarlet Witch, and Quicksilver, which matches the team shown in Adventures of the X-Men Vol 1 5 and Adventures of the X-Men Vol 1 6.
- Although Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver's eventual turn against Magneto seems like a natural sequel to Adventures of the X-Men #5-6, Marvel Adventures' story depicts Pyro, Blob, and Avalanche as working together for the first time, which means it can't be Earth-TRN566 since on that Earth, the three worked together a few times before. Additionally, Earth-TRN566 was destroyed and rebooted in Adventures of the X-Men Vol 1 12.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Marvel Adventures Vol 1 3 on the forums
- 1 Images from Marvel Adventures Vol 1 3
|Like this? Let us know!|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.