Appearing in "Divide -- and Conquer!"
- Fantastic Four
- Black Panther (T'Challa)
- House of Agon
- Psycho-Man (First appearance)
- Live Wire (Rance Preston) (First appearance)
- Shellshock (Gary Buser) (First appearance)
- Ivan Karlovich (Only appearance)
Races and Species:
- Caribbean Sea (First appearance)
- Panther Island (First appearance)
- United States of America
- Microverse (Only in flashback)
- Control-Box (First appearance)
Synopsis for "Divide -- and Conquer!"
Susan Richards suddenly faints, prompting the FF to look her over, however Thing leaves to go spent time with Alicia. Meanwhile, elsewhere the Psycho-Man punishes one of his subordinates for delivering a component of his device to Alicia's home, gathering together his minions Shellshock, Ivan, and Live Wire to help recover the device.
At Alicia's home, Thing tries to figure out the strange component that was delivered to her apartment. Soon they are attacked by Psycho-Man and his minions who defeat Ben and take the component. Meanwhile, Black Panther leads an army to Panther Island where they briefly get into a battle against the Inhumans. Realizing that they have mutual allies and that Black Bolt fought the Inhumans because he sensed danger. Investigating, they come across the Psycho-Man's base and have to fight off his defenses.
Back in New York, Reed announces to the FF that Sue is pregnant, and the group celebrates. Back on Panther Island, the Inhumans and Black Panther find themselves overwhelmed and so they have Lockjaw bring the Fantastic Four to the Psycho-Man's base to turn the tide. There they battle their way to Psycho-Man, who reveals to them that he comes from the Microverse and he intends to take over this world with a giant emoto-caster weapon. Being attacked by all the heroes, soon Psycho-Man is subdued, when Black Panther questions him they find the Psycho-Man is motionless, upon closer inspection what they thought was Psycho-Man, was really a robot body piloted by a small being.
Appearing in "Lil' Fred"
- Mrs. Hembeck (Voice)
Synopsis for "Lil' Fred"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Back cover by Richard Howell and Al Milgrom featuring 1960's era Marvel characters.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Marvel Age Annual Vol 1 2 on the forums
- 2 Images from Marvel Age Annual Vol 1 2
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|