- Alright. Play time is over, bub.
- -- Wolverine
Appearing in "Mariko"
- Mariko Yashida (First appearance) (Main story and flashback)
- A.I.M. (Advanced Idea Mechanics) (First appearance)
- Kuzuryu (First appearance)
- Shingen Yashida (First appearance)
- Hideki Kurohagi (First appearance)
- Raiders (First appearance) (Cameo)
- Tesshin Asano (First appearance)
- Agent Takagi (First appearance)
- Agent Machida (First appearance)
- Agent Tsukino (First appearance)
Races and Species:
- Mariko's Yacht
- Commercial Jet
Synopsis for "Mariko"
One night in New York, Logan saves a man named Tesshin Asano who was being attacked by members of AIM equipped with cloaking devices and metal destroying weaponry. Asano tells Wolverine about the whereabouts of his missing romance love, Mariko Yashida, and the crime organization Kuzuryu, the leader of which is Mariko's father, Shingen. Mariko is allegedly arranged to be married to a man named Hideki Kurohagi in order to expand his operations. In order to find Mariko, who was kidnapped from New York a year ago, Logan flies to Tokyo and infiltrates the Yashida household, but is detected by Shingen. After his henchmen are defeated, Shingen challenges Logan to a bokken fight. Logan barely manages to withstand Shingen's swordsman skills, but is shot with a drugged dart by Hideki, before going into a rage and bringing out his claws.
- Original airdate: January 7, 2011
- English aridate: July 23, 2011
- No trivia.
Links and References