- Ive been keeping an eye on you and you friends from afar, and I'm here to tell you...those rules that apply to Strange and his ilk? Don't apply to me. I can cure your friend's cancer with a twitch of my nose. ... All it would cost is your soul, Patsy.
Appearing in "A Second Opinion"
- Patsy Walker
- Angelica Jones (Main story and flashback)
- Monica Rambeau (Main story and flashback)
- Black Cat (Felicia Hardy)
- Night Nurse (Linda Carter)
- Doctor Strange (Stephen Strange)
- Brother Voodoo (Jericho Drumm)
- Justice (Vance Astrovik) (Only in flashback)
- Henry Pym (Only in flashback)
- Thomas Fireheart
- Daimon Hellstrom
- unnamed zombie
- Mr. Jenkins
Synopsis for "A Second Opinion"
- Synopsis not yet written.
After last issue's shocking revelation, Angelica "Firestar" Jones seeks out medical advice...from none other than Dr. Stephen Strange. (Paving the way for yet another diva to enter the fray: The nocturnal Night Nurse!) Meanwhile, Monica "Photon" Rambeau and Patsy "Hellcat" Walker are drawn back into the lives of their ex-boyfriends of the damned: Brother Voodoo and Daimon Hellstrom, respectively. And Felicia "Black Cat" Hardy contemplates a return to her life of crime...the claws are out as this mini-series continues!
Links and References
|Like this? Let us know!|