Appearing in "To Steal the Sorcerer's Soul!"
- Nicodemus (Main story and recap)
- Baron Mordo (Karl Mordo) (Mentioned)
- Nightmare (Mentioned)
- Dormammu (Mentioned)
- Oshtur (Invoked)
- Hoggoth (Invoked)
- Agamotto (Referenced)
Races and Species:
- Earth (Main story and recap)
- United States of America (Main story and recap)
- Astral Plane
- Cloak of Levitation
- Eye of Agamotto
- Orb of Agamotto
- Book of Enchantments
Synopsis for "To Steal the Sorcerer's Soul!"
Nicodemus hypnotizes a child to help him break into Doctor Strange's Sanctum and attempt to steal the power of the Sorceror Supreme. Strange and Clea work together to give him just what he wants, briefly transferring all of their power to Nicodemus, tranforming him into a creature resembling Dormammu, but due to his poor understanding of the fundamentals of magic, the power overwhelms him and Strange and Clea are able to set things right. Strange lets Nicodemus go, trusting that he's been cured of his powerlust.
Appearing in "Shall Freedom Endure..."
- Bucky (James Buchanan Barnes) (Main story and flashback)
- Hans Stryker (Only in flashback) (First appearance)
- Stryker's son (First appearance), (Death)
- "Abraham Lincoln"
- "Douglas MacArthur"
Races and Species:
Synopsis for "Shall Freedom Endure..."
The son of a nazi villain that Captain America and Bucky defeated in World War II hatches a revenge scheme to humiliate and discredit Cap in the present.
Appearing in "Editori-Al"
Synopsis for "Editori-Al"
Al Milgrom talks about the importance of balancing out superstar talent with relatively unknown newcomers that can express more humility. Then he invites in Paul Smith, whose upcoming work as regular X-Men artist has transformed him from humble rookie into a literal blinding star.
- Wraparound cover.
- The Doctor Strange story takes place before Doctor Strange Vol 2 #53, where Clea leaves to fight for the Dark Dimension.
|Like this? Let us know!|