Appearing in "With Friends Like These..."
- unnamed clown
- unnamed acrobats
- unnamed strongmen
- unnamed elephant trainer
- unnamed lion trainer
- unnamed hot dog vendor
- unnamed cowboy
- Northern State Fair
Synopsis for "With Friends Like These..."
The Hulk wanders from the Colorado mountains into a circus fair that happens to be run by the Blob. Unus the Untouchable also lives there, sitting despondently in a tent held aloft by his own out-of-control force field. The Blob is the only one that can approach him and feed and care for him thanks to his own unmovable powers. When the Hulk shows up causing trouble, the Blob tries to take him on alone, but Unus chases them down to help his friend even though the exertion makes his force field grow more out of control, eventually preventing even air from reaching him. Nonetheless, the angry Hulk summons enough strength to shatter the field and knock Unus out. With his opponents defeated, and denying his own envy of their friendship, Hulk leaves. When Unus comes to, he's relieved to find he can breathe and approach things again, but as he carries the Blob off, he doesn't notice the pebbles on the ground rolling away from him.
Appearing in "Bless the Beasts and Children..."
- unnamed blind child
- Skipper (blind child's dog) (Only appearance; dies)
- unnamed dog catcher
- unnamed veterinarians
Synopsis for "Bless the Beasts and Children..."
Daredevil rescues a blind child from getting hit by a runaway truck, but the boy's new seeing eye dog is broken out of his leash and lost in the act. DD promises he'll bring the dog back safe and sound, but finds it extremely difficult to find one lost dog in the city even with his hyper-senses. After frantically searching all night, when he finally locates the scent of the broken leash in the animal shelter, he's moments too late to prevent the dog from being put to sleep.
- The Hulk story takes place before the Hulk gains Banner's intelligence in Incredible Hulk #272. Since that happens while the Hulk is travelling between space and Canada, the last point he would have been in the States as classic Hulk would be before he gets taken to space in Incredible Hulk #269.
- Back cover art of Daredevil by George Freeman.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Marvel Fanfare Vol 1 7 on the forums
- 2 Image(s) from Marvel Fanfare Vol 1 7
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|