Appearing in "Hellstorm!"
- Whirlwind (also as Charles the chauffeur)
- Trixie Starr (Mentioned)
- Orkie (Apparent death)
- Avengers (Mentioned)
- Iron Man (Anthony Stark) (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
Synopsis for "Hellstorm!"
...Continued from last issue. Pym meets up with his wife, the Wasp, and the two of them set to work on isolating the unknown factor preventing him from growing bigger than ant size. After multiple interruptions by Whirlwind, and Jan getting stuck at the same height by testing a cure on herself, the couple end up surrounded by a burning laboratory. Pym uses his ingenuity to get them out, but still being stuck at ant size, the world assumes they died in the fire.
Ant-Man and the Wasp - together again!
- The last panel shows an image of the Southampton Review newspaper with a date of Tuesday, August 15, 1972, which also happens to be this issue's release date.
- Henry Pym appears in this story in his civilian clothes, and never once in his Ant-Man costume.
- This issue contains a letters page, Astonishing Ant-Mail. Letters are published from Will Hamblet, Mike W. Barr, and Lester G. Boutillier.
- The Wasp refuses to leave her husbands side when they are in danger. She pretends that her wings are too wet for her to fly to safety, and forces Ant-Man to save them both. When she reveals that she could fly the whole time, his narrative reads, "I could've taken her pretty neck -- and wrung it!". This could be an example of Hank's abusive thoughts or simply something said in frustration given the worrisome situation she had put him through.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Marvel Feature Vol 1 6 on the forums
- 2 Image(s) from Marvel Feature Vol 1 6
- 1 Reprints of Marvel Feature Vol 1 6
|Like this? Let us know!|