Appearing in "The Witch Queen of Acheron"
- Demon God of Acheron (3,000 years old, possessed Queen Xaltana and Lady Demetzia, killed by Conan) (Death)
- Spawns of the Demon (2, apparently killed by a cave-in caused by Conan) (Death)
- Nemedian soldiers
- Prince Tarascus
- Zimonides (Death) (killed by the Demon)
- Lady Demetzia (Death) (later possessed by the Demon, killed by Conan while possessed)
- Balmus (scribe, worked on the Nemedian Chronicles)
- Sons of Acheron
- Queen Xaltana (Corpse) (Witch Queen of Acheron)
Events and Eras:
- Hyborian Age (Circa 13,000 B.C.)
Synopsis for "The Witch Queen of Acheron"
- Synopsis not yet written
Prince Tarascus seeks the fabled treasure of ancient Acheron, and he's vowed that Conan will get it for him — even if it means risking the curse of Xaltana, the Witch Queen! It's a Conan saga that's packed with plot twists and artistry that will leave you breathless!