Appearing in "Silver Surfer: Judgment Day"
- Shalla Bal (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "Silver Surfer: Judgment Day"
- Synopsis not yet written.
The barrier keeping the Silver Surfer on Earth is shattered! The Suffer is free to span the spaceways once more! But can the skyrider of the spaceways abandon mankind to attain his dream?
- Cover art: hardcover edition by Jusko; softcover edition by Buscema (sketch) and Jusko (painting). Jusko had asked Buscema to provide pencil art for this cover. so it could serve as a basis for his painting. This pencilled version was later inked by Palmer, so Palmer doesn't get a cover credit for this issue.
- Plot by DeFalco and Buscema, script by Lee.
- Art assist by Mielcarek.
- Although this is supposed to be the first graphic novel in which every page only has one panel, page 28 actually has three.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Marvel Graphic Novel Vol 1 38 on the forums
- 5 Image(s) from Marvel Graphic Novel Vol 1 38
|Like this? Let us know!|