In accordance with the naming conventions, it has been suggested that this page be moved to:
Appearing in "The Skull of Set"
- Lord Arides (Only appearance; dies)
- Lady Vasallia (Only appearance; dies)
- Borondo (First appearance)
- Tamara (First appearance)
- Set (Mentioned)
- King of Koth (Mentioned)
- Mitra (Mentioned)
- Argossean guards
- Argossean magistrate (First appearance)
- Picts (Mentioned)
- Crom (Invoked)
Races and Species:
- Hell (Mentioned)
- Skull of Set (First appearance)
- horse-drawn wagons
Events and Eras:
Synopsis for "The Skull of Set"
Conan stumbles across the ruins of Eidoran, where followers of Mithra bound a demon, Khorus. A devotee of Set frees the demon, and Conan and Tamara have to defeat him.
Conan is coerced into delivering what he believes are critically needed supplies to a king's' beleaguered armies. To get those supplies to the army, Conan must battle demons, enemy soldiers, antediluvian gods, nuns, aristocrats, gigantic living statues—and treachery in "The Skull of Set"!
- No number on issue.
- First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|