- You're all spooks and boy scouts -- she...she's a warrior. She wants to avenge the death of her family, and she's willing to do whatever it takes. I respect that.
- -- Punisher talking about Kim
Appearing in "The Knight Returns"
- Brothers Grace
- Deputy Mayor Reyes
- Sergeant Hatch
- Christopher Kim (Photo)
- Kingpin (Wilson Fisk) (Mentioned)
- Judge Robert Rheingold (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- United States of America
- Russia (Only in flashback)
- Stalingrad (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for "The Knight Returns"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Without the money to pay off Kingpin's former associates, the Brothers Grace decide to bail out on New York -- but the Marvel Knights won't let them get away that easily!
- And when Mr. Tune decides to stay behind to finish his masterpiece of evil, it's up to Punisher to shut the madman down!
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Marvel Knights Vol 2 5 on the forums
- 2 Images from Marvel Knights Vol 2 5
|Like this? Let us know!|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.