Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
- Spider-Man (Peter Parker): Superhuman strength and reflexes, ability to cling to vertical surfaces, web-shooting and swinging, moderate lifting strength, can grab objects from range with web line.
- Thing (Ben Grimm): Superhuman strength, invulnerability, maximum lifting strength.
- Wolverine (Logan): accelerated healing factor, retractable adamantium claws, adamantium-laced skeleton, minimal lifting strength, can run on walls, can climb walls with claws.
- Daredevil (Matt Murdock) (only on consoles and DS): Superhuman senses, expert martial art skills, billy club swinging ability, minimal lifting strength, can run on walls.
- Venom (Eddie Brock): Super strength and agility, spinning web, ability to attach to walls, swinging abilities, maximum lifting strength.
- Iron Man (Tony Stark): Mega-durable armored suit, genius-level intellect, repulsor blasting, maximum lifting strength, jet-boot flying abilities.
- Captain America (Steve Rogers) (PSP exclusive) Perfect condition, shield throwing, Can sprint, can run on walls, can use shield as blocking matter, impenetrable shield, fair strength, shield attacks, moderate lifting strength.
- Magneto (Max Eisenhardt): Master of magnetism, skilled strategist, controlling metal, maximum lifting strength (via magnetism), flight.
- Elektra (Elektra Natchios): Master martial artist, proficient in weapon handling, athletic skills, can climb walls with twin sai, minimal lifting strength, can run on walls.
- Storm (Ororo Munroe): Weather control, powerful wind, rain and electricity manipulation, pinpoint ranged lightning attacks, minimal lifting strength, whirlwinds allows for flight.
- Human Torch (Johnny Storm) (only on consoles and DS): Control over heat, enveloped in flames, launches firebolts, minimum lifting strength, flight.
- Doctor Doom (Victor von Doom) (as PSP exclusive): Superhuman strength, electricity manipulation, metallic armor, moderate lifting strength, jet-pack for flight.
- Paragon (Maya): Near invulnerability, superhuman strength, stamina and reflexes, limited teleportation, retractable blades, shoots very powerful energy blasts to long distance, drains organic life, maximum lifting strength.
- Johnny Ohm (John Ostrum): Limited flight, shoots powerful electric blasts, moderate lifting strength, powerful moves, flies by pointing electricity at ground, a powerful force field made by electricity bolts.
- Brigade (Rick Landau): Mechanical arms, powerful blasts, maximum lifting strength, stops to hear voices in his head when he runs out of mana.
- Solara (Reiko Kurokaki): Control over heat, enveloped in flames, launches firebolts, moderate lifting strength, flight.
- The Wink (Benedetta Gaetani): Limited teleportation, retractable blades, minimum lifting strength.
- Fault Zone (Maria Petrova): Creation of slight earthquakes, ballet abilities, moderate lifting strength, can run on walls.
- Hazmat (Keith Kilham): Shoots corrosive acid, goo-shooting and swinging, moderate lifting strength, can run on walls.
- Niles Van Roekel: Mega-durable armor, genius-level intellect, repulsor blasting, retractable blades, maximum lifting strength, jet-boot flying abilities.
- Punisher (Frank Castle) (Only appearance) (Apparent death)
- Hulk (Bruce Banner) (Only appearance) (Apparent death)
- Ben Parker (Mentioned) (Death)
- Burglar (Mentioned)
- New Avengers (Mentioned)
- Spider-Man's Suit
- Wolverine's Suit
- Adamantium (On Wolverine's claws)
- Daredevil's Suit
- Daredevil's Billy Club
- Venom Symbiote
- Iron Man Armor
- Captain America's Uniform
- Captain America's Shield
- Magneto's Helmet
- Elektra's Twin Sai
- Doctor Doom's Armor
- Punisher's Suit
- Punisher's Arsenal
Venom, Wolverine, Iron Man, Spider-Man and the rest of New York's heroes and villains are pitted against The Imperfects.
|Mark Acheson||Brigade (Rick Landau)|
|Alistair Abell||Spider-Man (Peter Parker)|
|Jason Bryden||Venom (Eddie Brock)|
|Larry Pierre Davids||Hazmat (Keith Kilham)|
|Michael Dobson||Johnny Ohm (John Ostrum) / Niles Van Roekel|
|Laura Garofano||The Wink (Benedetta Gaetani)|
|Christopher Gaze||Magneto (Max Eisenhardt)|
|Mark Gibbon||The Thing (Ben Grimm)|
|Mark Hildreth||Daredevil (Matt Murdock)|
|Jani Jakovac||Elektra (Elektra Natchios)|
|David Kaye||Iron Man (Tony Stark) / Wolverine (Logan)|
|Tina Krohn||Fault Zone (Maria Petrova)|
|Estelle Liebenberg||Storm (Ororo Munroe)|
|Camille Lopez||Paragon (Maya)|
|Kirby Morrow||Human Torch (Johnny Storm)|
|Ester Weisz||Solara (Reiko Kurokaki)|
- Although the game was intended to be the start of a series, it failed critically and financially, canceling future sequels.
- It was the first game to be created by an EA and Marvel partnership. It started in 2005 and ended in 2007.
- The PSP port is drastically different in both gameplay and style, and even replaces two characters (Human Torch and Daredevil) with Doctor Doom and Captain America.
- There was a six issue comic book series based on the Imperfects, intended as a prequel and setup for unfolding events in the game.
- In Marvel vs Capcom 3, there is a costume for Spider-Man that is neon green and dark black, nearly identical compared to the "evil" costume Spider-Man has in Marvel Nemesis.
- It's been rumored that EA, who published Marvel Nemesis, forced the developers to rush the game so they could make profit off of the series.
- No further material has been made for the characters featured in the game.