Appearing in "The Hounds of Helios!"
- Adam Warlock (First appearance as Adam Warlock) (Main story and flashback)
- David Carter (First full appearance)
- Jason Grey (First full appearance)
- Eddie Roberts (First appearance)
- Ellie Roberts (First full appearance)
- High Evolutionary (Herbert Wyndham) (Main story and flashback)
- Man-Beast (Main story and flashback)
- Evil New Men
- Marlowe (First appearance)
- Senator Nathan Carter
- Colonel Barney Roberts (First appearance)
- Josiah Grey (First appearance)
- Reed Richards (Counter-Earth) (Cameo)
- Victor von Doom (Counter-Earth) (Cameo)
- Bruce Banner (Counter-Earth) (Cameo)
Races and Species:
- Hounds of Helios chariot
- Rolls Royce vehicle
Synopsis for "The Hounds of Helios!"
David Carter, Jason Grey, and Eddie and Ellie Roberts rushed over to Adam Warlock, who landed on the ground, unconscious. Adam Warlock got up and forgot who he was. The four attempted to help Adam Warlock, who was remembered that he was once called Warlock. In a flashback, Adam Warlock had fought against the High Evolutionary. Meanwhile, the Evil New Men, consisting of Kohbra and Rhodan, who were allied with Man-Beast, made plans to go to Southern California to confront Adam Warlock. Meanwhile, Colonel Barney Roberts, Josiah Grey, and Senator Nathan Carter went to the barn where Adam Warlock landed to investigate, where they confronted their children. Adam Warlock emerged from the barn and defended the eight humans from Rhodan and the Hounds of Helios. Then, the four men asked who Adam Warlock was, who responded by having them look into his eyes, resulting in them becoming silent. Afterwards, Adam Warlock revealed that Rhodan had been transformed into a primitive mouse and killed by a cat.
Appearing in "(Unnamed Yellow Claw Story)"
- Yellow Claw
Synopsis for "(Unnamed Yellow Claw Story)"
In his latest plot for world domination, the Yellow Claw captured six very powerful mutants possessing reality altering powers. He subjugated these mutants to his will using his power of hypnotism and set them to causing chaos throughout California. Jimmy Woo received a note from the Claw's grand-niece Suwan and follows its instructions, flying a jet alone into the Mojave desert. She shows him the way to the Claw's secret headquarters, but Jimmy's gun turns into a set of handcuffs because of the mutant's powers. The Claw then shows Jimmy the mutants who he plans to use to take over the world. Unbeknown to him, however, Suwan makes her way over to a large gong and bangs it, breaking the Yellow Claw's control and causing the mutants to come to. The mutants then use their powers to escape the Claw's clutches and teleport out of the secret base in a giant flash of light. The Claw, however, escapes aboard a plane with Suwan before Jimmy can capture him.
The man-god called Warlock - in cataclysmic combat with Rhodan and the Hounds of Helios! Names grab ya? So will the story, believer!
- Reprinted in Marvel Masterworks: Warlock #1. Warlock next appears in Warlock #1
- First appearances of Eddie Roberts and Counter-Earth-Versions of Reed Richards, Victor von Doom, and Bruce Banner
- Warlock does not remember his Name or where he came from at first, he than recalls, that someone said, that he would be called Warlock, Ellie Roberts than gives him the first name Adam
- The 4 page filler story is reprinted from Yellow Claw #2, which was printed in 1956. It has been updated to fit into the Marvel world by replacing "F.B.I." with "S.H.I.E.L.D.", and Jimmy's Chief with Nick Fury.
- In this Yellow Claw reprint, they recolor the panels. Most notably Yellow Claw is given a normal skin tone instead of his trademark Jaundiced Yellow. Without jaundice, his name just seems racist.
- Comics:Warlock Vol 1 1
- Comics:Warlock Vol 1 2
- Comics:Warlock Vol 1 3
- Comics:Warlock Vol 1 4
- Comics:Warlock Vol 1 5
- Comics:Warlock Vol 1 6
- Comics:Warlock Vol 1 7
- Comics:Warlock Vol 1 8
- Comics:Incredible Hulk Vol 1 176
- Comics:Incredible Hulk Vol 1 177
- Comics:Incredible Hulk Vol 1 178