Appearing in "The Hounds of Helios!"
- David Carter (First full appearance)
- Jason Grey (First full appearance)
- Eddie Roberts (First appearance)
- Ellie Roberts (First full appearance)
- High Evolutionary (Herbert Wyndham) (Main story and flashback)
- Man-Beast (Main story and flashback)
- Evil New Men
- Marlowe (First appearance)
- Senator Nathan Carter
- Colonel Barney Roberts (First appearance)
- Josiah Grey (First appearance)
- Reed Richards (Cameo)
- Victor von Doom (Cameo)
- Bruce Banner (Cameo)
Races and Species:
- Hounds of Helios chariot
- Rolls Royce vehicle
Synopsis for "The Hounds of Helios!"
David Carter, Jason Grey, and Eddie and Ellie Roberts rushed over to Adam Warlock, who landed on the ground, unconscious. Adam Warlock got up and forgot who he was. The four attempted to help Adam Warlock, who was remembered that he was once called Warlock. In a flashback, Adam Warlock had fought against the High Evolutionary. Meanwhile, the Evil New Men, consisting of Kohbra and Rhodan, who were allied with Man-Beast, made plans to go to Southern California to confront Adam Warlock. Meanwhile, Colonel Barney Roberts, Josiah Grey, and Senator Nathan Carter went to the barn where Adam Warlock landed to investigate, where they confronted their children. Adam Warlock emerged from the barn and defended the eight humans from Rhodan and the Hounds of Helios. Then, the four men asked who Adam Warlock was, who responded by having them look into his eyes, resulting in them becoming silent. Afterwards, Adam Warlock revealed that Rhodan had been transformed into a primitive mouse and killed by a cat.
Appearing in "The Trap "
- Nazis (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Yellow Claw's Plane
Synopsis for "The Trap "
Acting on a tip from Suwan, Jimmy Woo goes to a west coast experimental aircraft testing field where he foils one of Yellow Claw's plots to destroy new aircraft with compact explosives. Jimmy's superior asks Jimmy to try and use Suwan to lure Yellow Claw into a trap, Woo agrees despite his reservations over betraying Suwan's trust.
Jimmy then calls Suwan and meets with her at Ching's Tea Room but she soon leaves abruptly. Jimmy then uses her departure to follow after her, and witnesses her triggering a secret passage into Yellow Claw's underground lair. Jimmy follows after her and reveals his presence to Yellow Claw, Karl and Suwan. Yellow Claw reveals that he orchestrated things to lure Jimmy into a trap. Yellow Claw then has his minion Hamud who places Woo in a clear bubble and he is ejected out into the ocean while Yellow Claw and his minions effect their escape, evading capture once again.
The man-god called Warlock - in cataclysmic combat with Rhodan and the Hounds of Helios! Names grab ya? So will the story, believer!
- Reprinted in Marvel Masterworks: Warlock Vol 1 1. Warlock next appears in Warlock Vol 1 1
- First appearances of Eddie Roberts and Counter-Earth-Versions of Reed Richards, Victor von Doom, and Bruce Banner
- Warlock does not remember his Name or where he came from at first, he than recalls, that someone said, that he would be called Warlock, Ellie Roberts than gives him the first name Adam
- The 4 page filler story is reprinted from Yellow Claw #2, which was printed in 1956. It has been updated to fit into the Marvel world by replacing "F.B.I." with "S.H.I.E.L.D.", and Jimmy's Chief with Nick Fury.
- In this Yellow Claw reprint, they recolor the panels. Most notably Yellow Claw is given a normal skin tone instead of his trademark Jaundiced Yellow. Without jaundice, his name just seems racist.
- Comics:Warlock Vol 1 1
- Comics:Warlock Vol 1 2
- Comics:Warlock Vol 1 3
- Comics:Warlock Vol 1 4
- Comics:Warlock Vol 1 5
- Comics:Warlock Vol 1 6
- Comics:Warlock Vol 1 7
- Comics:Warlock Vol 1 8
- Comics:Incredible Hulk Vol 1 176
- Comics:Incredible Hulk Vol 1 177
- Comics:Incredible Hulk Vol 1 178