- No man ever believes his time has come. Yet, now I know I must die... so I have starved myself... willed my body to cease.
- -- Ancient One
Appearing in "The Crypts of Kaa-U!"Edit
- Shuma-Gorath (First appearance) (Cameo)
- Servants of Kaa-U
- Living Buddha (First appearance)
- Shadowmen of Kaa-U
- Dread Dormammu (Mentioned)
- Eternal Vishanti (Invoked)
- Omnipotent Oshtur (Invoked)
- Hoggoth (Invoked)
- Valtorr (Invoked)
- Demons of Denak (Invoked)
- Ancient Ones (Tombs and skeletons)
- Raggadorr (Invoked)
- Seraphim (Invoked)
Races ad Species:
Synopsis for "The Crypts of Kaa-U!"Edit
With the aid of the Ancient One, Dr. Strange is able to get off the dead world of Kathulos by causing the planet to detonate, and using the planet's force of the explosion to hurtle himself forward in space. After battling several demons, which were dispatched to try and stop Strange's return to Earth, Strange arrives at the Crypts of Kaa-U where the Ancient One is being held prisoner.
Confronting the leader of Kaa-U, the Living Buddha, Strange also fights off numerous Shadowmen as well. As Strange is swarmed by the attacking creatures, the Ancient One must help his pupil, but this weakens him tremendously. After the battle, Strange is horrified to learn that Shuma-Gorath intends to return to Earth through the Ancient One's mind.
- Plot by Englehart and Brunner, script by Englehart.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|