Appearing in "1. Windhölme / Cinnibar / 3: Sparta / 4: The Hollow Crown"
- Dirac (First appearance)
- Kyras Shakati (First appearance) (Death)
- Arak (First appearance) (Death)
- Arion (First appearance) (Death)
- Tikos (First appearance) (Death)
- Prince Gareth (First appearance) (Death)
- Rruothk'ar (Death)
- Scania (First appearance)
- King Kraken (Illusion)
- Jason's father (Mentioned)
- Meredith Quill (Main story and flashback) (Death)
- "Ship" (First appearance)
Synopsis for "1. Windhölme / Cinnibar / 3: Sparta / 4: The Hollow Crown"
Star-Lord discovers the secrets of his own origins on the world of Sparta.
- Warner is editor, Macchio is associate editor, Slifer is consulting editor.
- Watanabe (uncredited) lettered 2 pages.
- This issue would later be reprinted in Star-Lord Special Edition #1.
- This issue also contains a three-page article entitled "Our Alien Heritage or The Central-Casting Syndrome" by John L. Byrne in which the artist talks about why most of the aliens imagined by Man look so human.
- Alex Ross' cover for Guardians 3000 #3 pays homage to Ken Barr's cover by placing the future Star-Lord in an identical pose.
|Like this? Let us know!|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.