Appearing in "untitled"
Synopsis for "untitled"
Appearing in "A Matter of Necessity"
- Haalmhad (First appearance)
- K'yndarii (First appearance)
- Ben'yr (First appearance)
- Ben'yr Matriarch
- Master of the Sun (Only in flashback)
- K'yndar (First appearance)
- Carillon (Only appearance) (Destruction)
- Cymoril (First appearance)
- Haalmhad homeship
Synopsis for "A Matter of Necessity"
The massive warship of the Haalmhad is targeting a peaceful star system out of paranoia for how their resources would aid their enemies. Star-Lord and Ship sense the destruction of one planet in this system and Ship insists that they stop the Haalmhad before they reach the next one. Ship is especially emotionally invested in the conflict, as she explains her origin as a star that was artificially induced to go supernova by a warship that used her as a bomb to destroy a fleeing enemy fleet, a disaster that took out two primitive inhabited worlds in her system as collateral damage. Ship would just as soon kill all the Haalmhad for their sins, but Peter wants to avoid further killing if at all possible, so he sneaks on board to sabotage their ship. When the Haalmhad attempt to power up, their systems completely short out, rendering the ship dead, but its people alive. Star-Lord and Ship then smugly offer to tow them to the nearest inhabitable world to maroon them.
Appearing in "Worlds Enough"
- Harry Pitzer
- Washington, D.C.
Synopsis for "Worlds Enough"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Marschall is editor, Macchio is associate editor, Thomas is consulting editor.
- Worlds Enough is an adaptation of a short-story by the same writers.
- The issue also contains an article on time travel as a science-fiction concept as written by Arthur Curtis.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Marvel Preview Vol 1 15 on the forums
- Images from Marvel Preview Vol 1 15
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|