Appearing in "Book II: Transformation and Rebirth!"
- Fantastic Four
- Ben Parker
- May Parker
- Flash Thompson
- Liz Allen
- Crusher Hogan
- Miracle Man
- Thaddeus Ross
- Betty Ross
- Rick Jones
Synopsis for "Book II: Transformation and Rebirth!"
In this second issue, telling the history of the Marvel Universe in chronological order, the following events are retold:
- The Fantastic Four's first battle against the Skrulls, which led to them becoming enemies of the state due to a Skrull frame up. The FF would clear their names, convince the Skrull leader that the Earth is plagued with monsters, and turn three of their Skrull captors into cows.
- An introduction to Peter Parker's teenage years, leading up to the events that caused the radioactive spider bite that would lead to the birth of Spider-Man. His battle against Crusher Hogan which led to a brief career in entertainment, and his allowing the burgler to escape the television studio.
- The Fantastic Fours adoption of their trademark uniforms, and battle against the Miracle Man, which would lead to a brief disbanding of the team after the Miracle Man's defeat.
- The events that would lead to Bruce Banner to being caught in the gamma bomb explosion that would lead to him becoming the Hulk.
- The Hulk's first documented adventure, in which he and Rick Jones are captured by the Soviet agent the Gargoyle. How they help cure him and escape back to the United States.
- Finally, Johnny Storm finding the amnesiac Sub-Mariner and restoring his memories, only to find that Namor is once more and enemy of humanity when it's discovered that Atlantis has seemingly been destroyed.
- Wraparound cover.
Material Excerpted From:
- Fantastic Four #2
- Fantastic Four #3
- Fantastic Four #4
- Amazing Fantasy #15
- Incredible Hulk #1
- Peter Parker, The Spectacular Spider-Man #60
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Marvel Saga Vol 1 2 on the forums
- Images from Marvel Saga Vol 1 2
|Like this? Let us know!|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.