Appearing in "The Coming of.. Witch-Woman!"
- Snake Dance (Main story and recap)
- Witch-Woman (Linda Littletrees) (First appearance) (Appears in flashback)
- Spirit of Vengeance (Zarathos) (Behind the scenes in main story and recap)
- Satan (Lucifer) (Referenced)
- Sam Silvercloud
- Lord (Yahweh) (Invoked)
- Unnamed doctor (First appearance)
- Unidentified Police Department (Only appearance)
- Crash Simpson (Only in flashback)
Races and Species:
- Earth (Main story and flashback)
Synopsis for "The Coming of.. Witch-Woman!"
As Ghost Rider rushes Roxanne to a hospital for treatment of Copperhead bites, the Apache tribe that once worshiped Snake Dance, are now about to hang him when he is saved by the timely arrival of his daughter Linda. Linda, who is the fiance of Sam, tells everyone off. Taking Snake Dance's anti-venom she goes to the hospital where Roxanne is being treated.
As Johnny is being chased by the police, Linda gives Roxanne the anti-venom saving her life. Going after Johnny, Linda recalls when she was a child and was saved by Crash Simpson when he was a motorcycle officer. Catching up with Ghost Rider, Linda suddenly transforms and attacks Ghost Rider, revealing herself to be Witch-Woman, who is in the employ of Satan.
Characters in this story also appear in other stories between this issue. The affected characters are:
Ghost Rider (Johnny Blaze)
A flashback in this story affects the chronology of the following characters:
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Marvel Spotlight Vol 1 10 on the forums
- 2 Image(s) from Marvel Spotlight Vol 1 10
- 2 Reprints of Marvel Spotlight Vol 1 10
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|