Appearing in "Season of the Witch-Woman!"
- 🢐 Spirit of Vengeance (Zarathos) 🢒 (Behind the scenes in main story and recap)
- Unidentified Police Department (Only in recap)
- Satanic Cult (Only in flashback)
- Jennifer Glatzer (First and only known appearance) (Only in flashback)
- Numerous unnamed witches (Only in flashback)
- God (Referenced)
- Roxanne Simpson (Referenced)
Races and Species:
- Earthspace (Main story and flashback)
- Hell (Invoked)
- Hell Cycle (Main story and recap)
Synopsis for "Season of the Witch-Woman!"
Easily subduing and binding Ghost Rider, Witch-Woman reveals her origins to Ghost Rider: How she had gone to college, and there she had met Jennifer Glatzer a Satanist. Glatzer got Linda involved in Satanism under the pretense of harmless fun. However, she soon became a sacrifice that they offered to Satan, and Linda's soul was put in forfeit.
While revealing her origins, Ghost Rider manages to break free and make an escape. Believing she can stop Ghost Rider, Satan appears and tells her that she had failed. Bearing no more from Witch Woman, Satan forces her to turn her own Satanic power on herself in front of Blaze as both punishment and a warning. With the sun rising, Ghost Rider changes back into John Blaze and he races off to check on Roxanne's condition.
- In Marvel Spotlight #5, Johnny Blaze made a pact with Satan in order to save his father's life. Although that Satan was intended to be the real Satan, father of Daimon and Satana Hellstrom, he was retconned into being Mephisto in Ghost Rider (Vol. 2) #68. It was then retconned again several years later in Ghost Rider (Vol. 6) #5, where the real Judeo-Catholic Satan, Lucifer, was revealed to be the Devil who bonded Blaze to Zarathos. Lucifer first appeared in Ghost Rider (Vol. 6) #1.
A flashback in this story affects the chronology of the following characters: