Appearing in "The Deadly Gambit of Conquer-Lord!"
- unnamed NY Mayor
- Rankins, his butler
- New York policemen
Synopsis for "The Deadly Gambit of Conquer-Lord!"
Continued from last issue... Moon Knight tries to prevent the Conquer-Lord from assassinating the mayor, while he succeeds in preventing the mayors death, the mayor is still wounded from the shot, and Conquer-Lord and his minions manage to escape with Marlene as their hostage.
Moon Knight then tries to track down the Conquer-Lord by going after his associate Merkins, and manages to track down Conquer-Lord's base. There he fights through the Conquer-Lord's men, eventually getting to the central control room. There he finds Marlene being suspended over a pit with alligators.
Moon Knight is then dumped into a chess board themed battle arena where he is forced to fight the Conquer-Lord and his gigantic trick chess pieces. Although the Conquer-Lord tries to escape, Moon Knight manages to stop him and save Marlene, leaving the unmasked Conquer-Lord for the authorities, with his calling card left identifying Moon Knights involvement.
- Marlene Alraune appeared last in Marvel Spotlight #28. She appears next in Peter Parker, the Spectacular Spider-Man #23.
- Frenchie appeared last in Marvel Spotlight #28. He appears next in Peter Parker, the Spectacular Spider-Man #22.
- Final appearance of Merkins (dies in this issue).
- Moon Knight image gallery
- Moon Knight appearances list
- Moon Knight quotes page
- Frenchie appearances list
- Marlene Alraune appearances list
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Marvel Spotlight Vol 1 29 on the forums
- 1 Images from Marvel Spotlight Vol 1 29
Links and References
- Moon Knight article at Wikipedia
- Moon Knight article at Marvel Universe
- Moon Knight article at Don Markstein's Toonopedia
- Ultimate Moon Knight resource
|Like this? Let us know!|