- Peril In the Surface World/So Spreads the Net/A Prince There Was
- Start of the Quest/Escape To Nowhere/A Prince There Was
- Not All My Power Can Save Me/When Fails the Quest/End of the Quest
- Atlantis Under Attack/Sands of Terror/Iron Idol of Infamy
- Thing From Space/No Escape For Namor/Prince Dies Fighting
- To Conquer a Crown/Prince No More/He Who Wears the Crown
- To Walk Amongst Men/When Rises the Behemoth/To the Death
- Atlantis is Doomed/World Within/Quest for the X-Atom
- Beware the Sirens Song/Spell of Lorelei/Return of the Mud Beast
- Ship of Doom/Fall of Atlantis/Forces of Vengeance
- Planet of Doom/To Test a Prince/To Save a Planet
- Doctor Doom's Day/Doomed Allegiance/Tug to Death
- Let the Stranger Die/To Destroy a Tyrant/Save a City
The first Marvel animation to appear on television was the Marvel Super Heroes by Grantray-Lawrence Animation in 1966. The series debuted on September 1, 1966 on a variety of television stations across America.
The series is known for its extremely limited animation and for lifting the stories, dialogue and artwork directly from the comic books of the time. Each 30-minute episode was made up of three 7-minute chapters. There were 65 episodes in total.
The show ran five days a week and featured a different Super Hero every day.
Monday: Captain America
Tuesday: The Incredible Hulk
Wednesday: The Invincible Iron Man
Thursday: The Mighty Thor
Friday: Prince Namor the Sub-Mariner