Appearing in "What is Ms. Marvel: Generation Why?"
- Vick Carrelli (Recap)
- Bobby Beisbol (Recap)
- Wolverine (Logan) (Recap)
- Inhuman Royal Family (Recap)
- Inventor ("Thomas Edison") (Death in recap)
- Bionic Alligators (Recap)
- Robots (Recap) (Destroyed)
- Loki (Recap)
- Kamran (Recap)
- She-Hulk (Jen Walters) (Named only) (Fan-Fiction)
- Thing (Ben Grimm) (Named only) (Fan-Fiction)
- Avengers (Illusion in recap)
- Thomas Edison (Illusion in recap)
- Jersey City Police Department (Recap)
Races and Species:
- Earth (Recap)
- Negative Zone (Named only) (Fan-Fiction)
- Ms. Marvel's Suit (Recap)
- Terrigen Crystals (Mentioned)
- Terrigen Bomb (Mentioned)
- Terrigen Mist (Recap)
- Captain Marvel's Suit (Illusion in recap)
- Extremis Armor (Iron Man Armor Model 29) (Illusion in recap)
- Captain America's Uniform (Illusion in recap)
- Ablation Armor (Recap)
Synopsis for "What is Ms. Marvel: Generation Why?"
Today, Marvel tells the mesmerizing story of Ms. Marvel: Generation Why. This, friends, is a story about growing up, learning to deal with change, and the benefits of befriending a large, teleporting, dog-like Inhuman. Follow Kamala Khan as she discovers new abilities and becomes Ms. Marvel!
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
Links and References