- It was only a dream, Garfy-poo!
- -- Jim Shooter
Appearing in "Twinkle, Twinkle"Edit
- Spider-Man (Only appearance)
- Mary Jane Watson (Only appearance)
- Fantastic Four (Only appearance)
- Dough Boy the Creator (Only appearance)
- Nathan Lubensky (Only appearance)
- Arthur Chekov (Only appearance)
- Danny Fingeroth
- Jim Shooter
- Stan Lee
- Earth-1218 (First appearance)
- Earth-8417 (Only appearance)
Synopsis for "Twinkle, Twinkle"Edit
Feeling soft and watching his herald Nova die due to his lack of energy, Galactus travels to the Earth-616 to ask Reed Richards for help. But Galactus does not find him in the Baxter Building and looks for Richards' energy pattern in New York. So Galactus finds Franklin Richards in the circus in the company of May Parker and Mary Jane Watson. Galactus decides that will use Franklin Richards as his new herald but Franklin apparently makes use of his power to transfer the transformation energy received from Galactus to May Parker so that she becomes Golden Oldie: Herald of Galactus.
Franklin finds out Twinkles can sate Galactus hunger so that May Parker collects all Twinkles on Earth and bring them to Galactus. But he has still not enough and May Parker has to travel the galaxy until she finds a Twinkle planet and Galactus devours it.
Then May Parker abandons Galactus and comes back to Earth. Soon Peter Parker wakes up and learns that it was all a dream. Then Danny Fingeroth wakes up and learns it was all a dream. Then Jim Shooter wakes up and learns it was all a dream. Then Stan Lee wakes up and ...
- Although this story takes place in a dream, it also exists in an alternate reality. It was designated as Earth-8417 in Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe A-Z #3.
- Cover art by Frenz and Esposito per names on original art.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Marvel Team-Up Vol 1 137 on the forums
- Images from Marvel Team-Up Vol 1 137
|Like this? Let us know!|