Appearing in "Three into Two Won't Go!"
- Foggy Nelson (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for "Three into Two Won't Go!"
Spotting the Cat-Man stalking through the streets with a brief case, Spider-Man suspects that he is involved in a crime and tries to apprehend him. This causes Daredevil to get involved and come to blows with Spider-Man, allowing Cat-Man to escape. After realizing that his quarry had escaped, Daredevil stops the fight and explains to Spider-Man that Gail Callan -- the daughter of a rich industrialist -- was kidnapped earlier and that a ransom was handed over to Cat-Man (By Matt Murdock, Daredevil's civilian identity) and that Daredevil hopped to track the Cat-Man back to his hideout.
Finding clues at the scene of the fight, Daredevil and Spider-Man track Cat-Man and his comrades in the Unholy Three in a shack just outside of Coney Island. Fighting the crooks across the amusement park grounds, they are eventually defeated and Gail is rescued. After, Spider-Man leaves Daredevil, Gail, and the defeated Unholy Three for the police.
- The Ape-Man mentions that he's been wanting to get back at Daredevil for months. They last fought in Daredevil #41.
- The cover image logo of Daredevil is recycled John Romita, Sr. artwork from Daredevil 14, Page 10, Panel 4.
- This issue contains a letters page, Mail It to Team-Up. Letters are published from Larry Morgan, Scott Brazda, Bruce Feldman, Jackie Frost, and Eric Delos Santos. The letters page also contains a Series "A" Marvel Value Stamp #87 J. Jonah Jameson as well as a 1/3 page ad for Marvel Treasury Edition #1.
Links and References
- The Grand Comics Database: Marvel Team-Up Vol 1 
- First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|