Times have changed since we last met. I'm not a kid anymore.
Appearing in "Night of the Living God!"
- Magneto (Mentioned)
- Aunt May (Mentioned)
- X-Men (Mentioned)
- Dr. Doom (Victor Von Doom) (Mentioned)
- Godzilla (Mentioned)
- The Thing (Ben Grimm) (Mentioned)
- New York State
Synopsis for "Night of the Living God!"
- Synopsis not yet written
- Havok and Polaris have been recovering on Muir Island after being enslaved by Eric the Red in X-Men #97. They also mention Magneto's recent attack on the island in X-Men #104.
- Peter Parker worries about the health of his Aunt May, as she had recently suffered a number of heart attacks, as depicted in Amazing Spider-Man #177.
- Although the Beast goes to find the X-Men to help him find Havok, he gets caught up in revenge plot orchestrated by Mesmero and Magneto, as seen in X-Men #111–114.
- Thor makes mention how Henry Gyrich has forbidden the Avengers from launching their Quinjets from Avengers Mansion. This has been the case since Avengers #175.
- Havok recounts how the Living Pharaoh went after him for his powers in X-Men #55–57. The connection between the pair's powers was due to Abdul being experimented upon with Havok's DNA by Mr. Sinister, as revealed in Uncanny X-Men #376.
- This issue features a letters page, Web-Zingers. Letters are published from Bob Lackey, Bruce Spizer, and Leah.